Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Melissa Taylor: Devo and Bible Study

Good morning! I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about a devotion that is running on Proverbs 31 Ministries today. It is Melissa Taylor's story of surviving sexual abuse, and one of the most beautiful testaments of freedom I have ever had the privilege of reading. Please drop by and visit here if you have time, I know you will be blessed by what you read!

Also, she is starting an online bible study soon using Wendy Blight's book "Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The transforming power of God's Story." Melissa's website is www.melissataylor.org. Here you can sign up for the Bible Study and find out more about the book itself. It is a wonderful study for anyone seeking to live a little more in freedom! I know that applies to me! Ha!

And also, Melissa has asked me to sit in on one of the conference calls she will be offering along with the study. I will be talking about sexual abuse/assault from a counseling as well as survivors perspective. I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED! So be sure you sign up for the conference calls as well! There is a fee for these calls, but please don't let that hinder you! You just let me know and I will be more than happy to help you with that fee!

Love and Blessings, and hope to join many of you in this journey to living in more and more freedom! Amen to that!

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I am glad you get to use your story to help others. Fondly, Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting for you!! See...He is opening doors. Your story..His story will help others. Keep pursuing freedom friend...love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how awesome that you get to be the change...so exciting.

    ReplyDelete