Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bloggy Awards...Blogs I love!!!


Today I received the coolest thingy!! A bloggy award from an amazing writing named Jen! I truly feel very blessed and humbled that she enjoys my blog, because she is just one amazing writer and artist! Check out her blog, her art is AMAZING, as is her writing and insight!


The rules in receiving the award are:


1. Accept the award and acknowledge the person who bestowed it upon me.
Jen, thank you sooooooo much for this award! I think you are awesome, in so very many ways, your blog has truly been a blessing on so many days for me!


2. Pay it forward to 15 newly discovered blogs you enjoy.


1. Mommy on Fire
She is on amazing mommy, with some adorable kiddos! I love all her posts, from home tips, to sharing her story, to just makeing me giggle! i love her blog!

2. Amy Sullivan at What Consumes You
Her story about her daugther stole my heart. She has a beautiful spirit, and is just enjoyable to read.

3. Fields of Gold
She has such an amazing understanding of scripture.

4. Kris Collins at I love the bible
This is one of my most dear friends blogs. She doesn't post very often, but when she does it is very powerful. I love you Kris!

5. Nichole at the Journey to Finish the Race I just love how she finds Jesus in everyday life!

6. Nickie
A girl with one awesome story!

7. Traci at Ordinary Inspirations
This girly is awesome! Writes, crafts, cooks, and has an amazing love for her Savior!

8. Lost in the praries...Found by God
Love her posts! Not the mention she is the host of the ever entertaining "caffienated randomness".

9. Lindsey's Log
I have not read a post of Lindsey's that I have not LOVED, she is so very insightful!

10. Myrtle's Turtles
Judgeing from her pics, she is a waaaaaay more talented cook than I am, and her incourage post touched my heart to the core.

11. Life in His Hands Amazing amazing amazing story or an amazing girl with an amazing God and amazing strength and amazing grace!

12. Melissa Taylor
Melissa is an author/speaker for Proverbs 31. Everything she writes shoots straight to my heart. She is one amazing woman of God.

13. Made by girl
AWESOME interior design!!!

14. Hillside Women
The blog of my church's womens ministry, if you live in Amarillo, you should totally check out Hillside Women, and www.hillsidewired.com

15. The Me I want to Be by Tish
LAST but CERTAINLY not LEAST!!!! This is my amazing aunt-in-law's blog. She is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. I love her dearly, she is just entering the bloggy world, so lets get her some followers!!! She has an awesome heart to share!!!

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    Thank you! Your words are just the encouragement I needed to pull me out of a crabby funk...thank you, thank you!

    Oh, and you have some fab blogs listed here. Some I know, and some I can't wait to get to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You are so sweet and you made my night.

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! *big virtual hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stephanie. I will definitely be following the rules. Just have to find a day to do it. Hopefully, this weekend sometimes. Just have to deal with the Canadian holiday this weekend first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor Stephanie! Thank you so much! I never saw myself that way, but I'm glad that I am perceived in such a positive light. So encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!! That was SUCH an encouraging surprise to see and you really made my day! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Stephanie! I am so glad you enjoyed the post! That makes it so worth it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the ... thanks & props! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the award!!

    ReplyDelete